1. It’s the penultimate Grand Prix of the year – and one of the last chances for athletes to check out their opposition before July’s World Championships.
2. Around 210 Para athletes from 29 countries will take part.
3. A phenomenal 19 world records were broken in nearby Arbon less than one week ago – many who competed there will make the journey to Nottwil.
4. Records have a habit of falling in Nottwil too – 11 world records were broken in 2015 and the same number in 2016.
5. Paralympic champions including Marlou van Rhijn, Hannah Cockroft, Charl du Toit, Richard Whitehead, Brent Lakatos, Leo Pekka-Tahti, Walid Ktila and Peter Genyn all line up – as well as home grown stars Marcel Hug and Manuela Schär.
The Nottwil Grand Prix is the eighth event in the 2017 World Para Athletics series and takes place 2- 5 June.